We are one of the well known suppliers and importers of Aluminum Scraps in the market. The Aluminum Scraps offered by us are widely used in different industries for various industrial purposes. Available in various shapes and sizes these Aluminum Scraps are highly useful and available in the markets at industry leading prices.
Aluminium is the most widely used non-ferrous metal.
It is a relatively soft, durable, lightweight, ductile and malleable metal.
Its appearance ranges from silvery to dull grey, depending on the surface roughness.
It is non-magnetic and does not ignite easily.
It has about 1/3 the density and stiffness of steel.
It is easily machined, cast, drawn and extruded.
It is a good thermal and electrical conductor.
Aluminium is highly used in:
– Transportation (cars, trucks, aircrafts, railway cars, ships, bicycles) as sheet, tube, castings etc.
– Packaging (cans, foil, frames).
– Construction (windows, doors, siding, building wire).
– Household items (cooking utensils, baseball bats, watches)
– Street light poles, ship masts, walking poles
– Outer shells or cases for consumer electronics and equipment
– Electrical transmission lines
– Electronics and CD’s
– Heat sinks for transistors and CPU’s
– Paint, pyrotechnics like solid rocket fuel (in a powdered form)
– Musical instruments, appliances
TYPES OF ALUMINIUM WE DEAL
TAINT / TABOR
MIXED OLD ALLOY SHEET ALUMINIUM (TAINT / TABOR)
Shall consist of clean mixed old aluminium sheet of two or more alloys.
Must be free of castings, food or beverage cans, bottle caps, plastic, dirt and other
EXAMPLE: baseball bats, cookware siding, deodorant bottles
KNOWN AS: Al OR
TALON / TASTE
ALUMINIUM WIRE AND CABLE (TALON / TASTE)
TALON: Shall consist of new, clean, unalloyed aluminium wire and cable.
TASTE: Shall consist of old, unalloyed aluminium wire and cable.
Must be free from hair wire, wire screen, iron, insulation and other non-metallic items.
EXAMPLE: Electrical transmission lines
KNOWN AS: Al Wire