Leveraging on our rich industry experience, we are engaged in offering our precious clients Stainless Steel Scrap, which is procured from reliable vendors of the market. This scrap is highly demanded in various industries for manufacturing steel sheets. The offered scrap is rigorously tested by quality controllers on different parameters in order to ensure its quality and purity. Further, we offer this Stainless Steel Scrap in large and small quantity at industry leading price.
- Stainless steel is a steel alloy with chromium content.
- It does not easily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does, but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof.
- It is used where both the properties of steel and resistance to corrosion are required.
- Similarly to steel, stainless steel is not a very good conductor of electricity.
- It is 100% recyclable.
- Stainless steel’s resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance and familiar luster, make it an ideal material for many applications.
- There are over 150 grades of stainless steel, of which 15 are most commonly used.
- The alloy is milled into coils, sheets, plates, bars, wire and tubing.
TYPES OF STAINLESS STEEL WE DEAL
Also known as 18/8 for its composition of 18% chromium and 8% nickel.
SS 304 : is the most widely used stainless steel.
SS 316 : is also called marine grade stainless, used primarily for its increased resistance to corrosion.
Stainless steel scrap shall consist of stainless steel with no iron or other non-metallic materials and no rust.
EXAMPLE: Cutlery, cookware, jewellery, decorative applications, building materials
KNOWN AS: SS / SS 304